In August 2007 BuddeComm conducted its third annual Digital Media Roundtable. This event presented a snapshot of the current market and a look at the likely developments during the next year. Significant progress has been made. The traditional media have emerged from their previous state of denial and are now in the delaying stage – still believing that they can fight the trend towards open networks and open systems. New proprietary systems will arrive, based on digital TV and different DVR set-top boxes, which will result in more open services being offered by web-based companies.
2. Digital media business developments
3. Open systems the only way forward
4. Broadcasters rely on more of the same entertainment offerings
5. Web-based media will lead the market
6. What will the future look like?
7. Traditional players are holding the Australian market back
Easy uncomplicated ordering and delivery system, nicely done.
BuddeComm's strategic business reports contain a combination of both primary and secondary research statistics, analyses written by our senior analysts supported by a network of experts, industry contacts and researchers from around the world as well as our own scenario forecasts.